- Blower motor resistor, connector and assembly failed. A/C system test found condenser leaking. Replace and retest systems.
- BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Main Heater
- BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR AND CONNECTOR – Remove & Replace – Main Heater
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- ACCUMULATOR OR RECEIVER DRIER – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Evacuate and recharge A/C system
- Inspection found front brakes 75% life left, rear brakes 40% life left.
- Install wiper blades
- Clear and secure washer fluid lines
- Replace both front side marker bulbs
- Tailpipe mashed- Reshape tailpipe
- Secure open wiring from wheel chair lift
- Replace left and right rear brake pads, rotors, and seals.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Rear, Left – [Includes: Bleed Brake System]
Andrew W. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/11/2023